Physiotherapy studies in Hungary
What is a …. Physiotherapist/ Physiotherapy
Physiotherapists are able to perform functional examinations of individuals and devise therapy, rehabilitation and prevention programs based on their evaluation. Furthermore, physiotherapists are physically capable of executing these procedures and conducting a multitude of different physical activities in a sustained repetitive manner. Physiotherapy applies in circumstances where human movement and mobility are threatened by aging, injury, disease or environmental factors.
Offer high-level tertiary education, updated technical facilities and university hospitals, as well as low tuition fees and cost of life in a safe and friendly country located close to Greece. Ignác Semmelweis, the revolutionary obstetrician who discovered the cause of puerperal fever in the 1840s, is just one of the emblematic medical figures of Hungarian nationality.
As part of the Austro-Hungarian monarchy, Hungary was a great power until the end of the 2nd World War, and its architecture and institutions still retain some of its past grandeur.
The best universities for Physiotherapy (English Departments)
•Medical School and Health Science Center, Debrecen http://www.ud-mhsc.org
•Semmelweis University, Budapest
• high-school leaving diploma
• application form
• IELTS/ TOEFL/ or English exam organized by the University
• about 4600 € per academic year
Duration of studies
• 4 years
Cost of living
• from 500 € per month, accommodation included
• continental climate, with hot summers with low overall humidity levels but frequent rain showers and mildly cold snowy winters. Average annual temperature is 9.7 °C.
• average high temperature in summer is 23 °C; average low temperature in winter is −3 °C
Also read about...
Prefer to talk?
Contact us today for a personal meeting...
Join Our Newsletter
Enter your email to receive news and latest offers from Skylines Studies Abroad...
Call me Back
Just enter your phone number and the prefered time and we will call you back...