Φαρμακευτικές σπουδές στην Λετονία
Σπουδές φαρμακευτικής στη Λετονία - Riga Stradins University
What is …. Pharmacy
Pharmacists are health professionals who are experts in the use of medicines. Pharmacists also participate in disease-state management, where they optimize and monitor the drug therapy or interpret medical laboratory results – in collaboration with other health professionals. Pharmacy is the health profession that links the health sciences with the chemical sciences and it is charged with ensuring the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical drugs.
Offer high-level tertiary education, updated technical facilities, as well as low tuition fees and cost of life in a safe and friendly country, member of the EU since 2004.
Study Pharmacy in English language departments in a prestigious Latvian state university, with a long-standing tradition dating back 60 years ago.
Best Universities for Pharmacy (English Departments)- Call us now for details!
• high-school leaving diploma
• application form
• IELTS/ English language exam organized by the University
• about 8000-9000 EUR per academic year
Duration of studies
• 5 years
Cost of life
• from 400 € per month, accommodation included
• The Latvian climate is humid, continental and temperate owing to the maritime influence of the Baltic Sea. Summers are warm, and the weather in spring and autumn is fairly mild; however, the winters can be extreme due to the northern location.
ΕΠΙΛΕΞΤΕ ΧΩΡΑ ΣΠΟΥΔΩΝ
Επικοινωνηστε μαζι μας
Contact us today for a personal meeting...
Join Our Newsletter
Enter your email to receive news and latest offers from Skylines Studies Abroad...
Call me Back
Just enter your phone number and the prefered time and we will call you back...