4 Natural and Cultural Heritage Management in Denmark
Δωρεάν σπουδές στην Δανία
University College of Northern Denmark
What is Natural and Cultural Heritage Management?
Are you passionate about natural and cultural experiences, the economy and communication? Then the Bachelor of Natural and Cultural Heritage Management programme at Hjørring might be just what you are looking for!
The following topics are among those we cover: interaction between humans and nature, cultural forms of expression and the encounter between various cultures. During the study programme, you will be collaborating with the businesses and organisations in the experience industry, politicians and public administration, leisure organisations as well as the local community.
Skills to be aquired
- You will qualify to work with mediation tasks in experience-economy businesses, primarily in the field of natural and cultural heritage management. Once qualified, you will be able to work in public and private sector enterprises and other organisations involved with natural and cultural heritage management, including tourism. In addition, many will go on to work with projects and perhaps as an instigator.
- You will acquire theoretical and practical knowledge and skills that will equip you to organise and market mediation programmes and concepts – both within your own culture and with an international perspective.
- You will acquire skills for developing and implementing new initiatives within the experience economy, especially natural and cultural heritage management.
- You will qualify for admission to further education programmes, including supplementary subjects or postgraduate qualifications at the university’s specialised study programmes within the experience economy, tourism and other related study programmes.
Career opportunities in the public and private sector:
- events and sport
- networking organisations within the experience business
- museums of art, natural history, local and cultural history
- cultural centres and performing arts venues (theatres, music venues, etc.)
- exhibition, conference and course centres
- nature schools, nature, leisure and outdoor organisations
- tourist information offices and tourism development companies
- holiday centres, hire companies, hotels and restaurants, experience and amusement parks, health and wellness centres
- transport operators (e.g. shipping lines) and travel agents
Links to Master’s/postgraduate qualifications
- at Aalborg University (AAU) that may be relevant to Natural and Cultural Heritage Management graduates: Tourism study programme; Experience Design; Interactive Digital Media; Communication; Culture, Communication and Globalization
During the fourth term, there is a placement period in a public enterprise or private company or organisation. This placement period lasts 20 weeks and is carried out in weeks 1–20. The period concludes immediately afterwards with an internal oral exam based on a project report.
The best universities for Natural and Cultural Heritage Management (English Department)
•University College of Northern Denmark, Aalborg
Duration of programme
FREE studies for Eu students
ΕΠΙΛΕΞΤΕ ΧΩΡΑ ΣΠΟΥΔΩΝ
Επικοινωνηστε μαζι μας
Contact us today for a personal meeting...
Join Our Newsletter
Enter your email to receive news and latest offers from Skylines Studies Abroad...
Call me Back
Just enter your phone number and the prefered time and we will call you back...